There are so many reasons you can use a fundraiser of selling T-shirts. Let TakeHold Printing help you design the perfect, profitable design for your fundraiser. We are proud to serve Nashville with valuable screen-printed T-shirts.
Why Use T-Shirts as a Fundraiser?
Everyone loves T-shirts! You can design something simple yet fun that will also get the word out about your cause. Choose a design that has something about your cause and it will show your patrons just what their donating to. Screen printed tees are built to last so you know you are offering a great product!
T-shirts are also pretty easy money. There are so many ways to sell them and you can make the most money for your cause. You set the precedent and can be in total control over the whole fundraiser.
Ways to Sell T-Shirts for a Fundraiser
Here we will give you ideas of places you can sell your T-shirts. You can do online as well, but for a specific cause, you may get more return in person. Some ideas include:
- Sell at sporting events – if you are trying to raise funds for a specific sports team (little league and beyond), what better location? You can target your audience there.
- Raffle prizes – this is excellent to earn quick cash without much cost to you. Choose a number of shirts and offer a raffle for a few dollars each
- Catchy slogans – the “Keep Calm” shirts seem to always be popular. You can also come up with your own
- Start a website – you can auction off shirts or let people order them from your own site. They can choose everything and let them have them shipped to them
- Create team spirit – no matter what type of fundraiser you are doing, you can create a spirit around the cause. This will make your shirts sell better.
Develop a Fundraising Team
When it comes to fundraising for a specific cause, you never want to go into it blindly. That is where a fundraising team would go into play. You can select a specific number of people who would work together and brainstorm ideas. They would be the team who would decide everything about the shirt, down to the very last detail.
You can give your team an idea of what you are looking for. They will make the final decisions about the details of the shirt itself. You may even choose to make yourself a project manager. That way, you will be part of all the decisions.
Know How Much You Need
Have an idea of how much money you need for your team or cause. You can do a simple formula of how much supplies will cost you. This will mean counting the number of shirts you will order and the print to the shirt cost. You will also need to factor in the design fee if you are having it designed by a professional.
Knowing how much supplies will be is important. Then, you will have an idea of how much you need to charge per T-shirt. Finally, you can estimate how much you will make per T-shirt. The idea is to try and keep cost low so you can make more profit in the end.
Let Us Help You
When you are ready to set up a fundraiser, call TakeHold Printing. We can help you with design ideas that will support your cause. T-shirts are an excellent way to raise money for your team or cause. We are happy to help you with any questions you have. Give us a call today, we are looking forward to it!